Are you a new or continuing student in the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences (CALS)? If so, you’re automatically eligible to apply for the hundreds of scholarships offered exclusively to students in our college. CALS scholarships are endowed by our alumni, donors, and industry partners and have a broad range of criteria including your campus and community involvement, personal background and interests, academic achievement, and career goals. With more than $700,000 awarded to CALS students every year, you’ll likely find a scholarship that matches your unique experiences. CALS scholarships are available to all students enrolled in the college – new freshman and transfers, distance students, continuing students, and graduate students. Find more information HERE!
- Scholarship Questions? Contact Camille Andersen, Academic Programs Coordinator, email@example.com or 520-621-3612
- Need help building a resume? Visit the CALS Career Center online or in-person
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- UA Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid – Scholarships
- UA Office of Nationally Competitive Scholarships
The University of Arizona offers a number of scholarships and other forms of financial aid to qualifying undergraduate students.
- FWS (Federal Work Study Program)
- NASA Space Grants
- NASA Scholarships
- USDA (United States Department of Agriculture)
Funding and College Affordability Planning for ANS, MIC, and VSC majors can be found here.
General information about financial aid and scholarships can also be found here.
Extracurricular activities enjoyed by ACBS undergraduate majors include participation in the following clubs:
- Collegiate Livestock Growers Association: http://acbs.cals.arizona.edu/students/clga
- Equestrian Team: info found here: http://acbs.cals.arizona.edu/students/equestrian
- F.A.C.E.S. ( Fostering and Achieving Cultural Equity and Sensitivity) Pre-Health Club: http://clubs.asua.arizona.edu/~faces/
- Livestock Judging Team
- Microbiology Club: http://microua.weebly.com/
- Pre-Veterinary Club
- Pre-Pharmacy Club: http://www.pharmacy.arizona.edu/students/stdorgs/prepharm
- Rodeo Club: http://acbs.cals.arizona.edu/students/rodeo_club
- The Student Chapter of Wildlife Disease Association
- The Wildlife Society: http://wildlife.org
- Vida Volunteer: http://www.vidavolunteer.org/main
- Additional health related clubs: http://clas.arizona.edu/prehealth/health-related-clubs
University of Arizona Vistor's Guide can be found here.