Transfer Student Information p
30 January 2012 - 3:01pm — VSMDev
A maximum of 64 credits of community college course work may be applied to a bachelor’s degree program at The University of Arizona. The choice of the 64 units is at the discretion of the student in consultation with an advisor.
As a University of Arizona student you will be required to complete a total of 120 credits for this degree This includes a minimum of approximately 45 credits in the major, of which at least 42 must be upper-division (300-400 level courses), and 30 taken in residence at the UA. Of the final 30 units taken, 18 of them must be from the University of Arizona. A minor is not required for this program.
- Admissions information: http://admissions.arizona.edu/transfer
- University of Arizona Transfer Student Center: http://transfer.arizona.edu/transfer-admissions-resources
- Arizona Community College information: http://www.aztransfer.com/TransferGuides
- Information on consortium agreements which allow students to obtain financial aid while attending the U of A and community college simultaneously can be found here.
- Pima Community College Course Equivalency Guide designed as a reference for Microbiology or Veterinary Science majors can be found here.
- Our current major checklists can also be found at the bottom of our 'IRC and Advising' page.
- Information on math placement at the U of A: http://math.arizona.edu/academics/placement/
Please note that this information is for guidance and it is highly recommended that students consult with an academic advisor.