Transfer Student Information
A maximum of 64 credits of community college course work may be applied to a bachelor’s degree program at The University of Arizona. The choice of the 64 units is at the discretion of the student in consultation with an advisor.
As a University of Arizona student you will be required to complete a total of 120 credits for this degree. This includes a minimum of approximately 45 credits in the major, of which at least 42 must be upper-division (300-400 level courses), and 30 taken in residence at the UA. Of the final 30 units taken, 18 of them must be from the University of Arizona. A minor is not required for this degrees in the School of Animal and Comparative Biomedical Sciences.
- Transfer admissions information can be found here
- Find more information at the University of Arizona Transfer Student Center
- Transferring Arizona Community College units to the University of Arizona? See what can transfer here
- Information on consortium agreements which allow students to obtain financial aid while attending the U of A and community college simultaneously can be found here.
- Our current major checklists can also be found here.
- Information on math placement at the U of A: http://math.arizona.edu/academics/placement/
Please note that this information is for guidance and it is highly recommended that students consult with an academic advisor.